The River Teifi is dying
- Sewage and chemicals are polluting our river and not enough is being done to stop it. The Teifi has been the lifeblood of our area for centuries - it is madness that this desecration has been permitted to happen.
- More information can be found in the First Meeting Report and on the Main Resources and News pages.
Meeting Reports - See them on this Link
- Two local newspapers reported on our first meeting on 25 Aug 22 and explains some of the problems and challenges - see more here.
- Our second meeting in Llechryd on 29 Sep 22 was attended by over 100 people. Presentations were made by: Ceredigion CC, West Wales Rivers Trust and Welsh Water - see the presentations here.
- Our third meeting in St Dogmaels on 28 Nov 22 had nearly 80 attendees. Prentations were made by NRW and Welsh Water - see the presentations here.
- NRW met with the Save the Teifi steering group to make a further presentation on 2-Feb-23 - see the presentation here.
- The Fourth meeting was held 9 Mar 23 to decide on Actions. - see the reports here.
Forum - Click Here For Short Cut To Forum Topics